- Dr.Kim introduces Joy.
- When Dr.Kim goes off-stage for some reasons, Joy starts to annoy and hurt the two soldiers
- When Dr.Kim re-appears, Joy pretends as if nothing happened.
- Dr.Kim goes off-stage again
- Joy hurts the two soldiers again
- After noticing the problem thanks to the audience’s witness, Dr.Kim scold Joy and requests the audience to observe Joy.
Things to work on…
- putting an exquisite pressure on others is not happening because;
- we are anxious and burdened of the performance
- we are rushing
- actors need to listen to and follow director’s instructions
- Time management skills (as a class)
- the economy of time: need to allocate limited time efficiently for productivity
- today we devoted our given time solely to Tina’s piece(JOY), which was why we couldn’t go through scene #3.
- No More Procrastination!!
- Characterization of Dr.Kim in Scene #2 – JOY
- decided to change its name from Dr.Ku to Dr.Kim (named after myself)
- Is she a geek or an idiot?
- Is she pompous or chattery?
- Chattery, Jolly
- Inspiration: Mr. Wayne Hodgkinson (DP Bio Teacher)
- Is she dominant over Joy?
- She will contend with identifying joy and its emotional disorder.
- How is she different from other characters ( narrators/emotions/..) ?