What We Did
- Suzuki Training with some G11 students
What We Felt
In terms of Suzuki Training, My friends and I have came up with several words to describe this.
Warrior-like, Combative, Fun, Smile, Energized, …
- Learning from classmates is sometimes more valuable than learning from written theories. Today I realized the significance of empirical lesson based on observation and trial. I myself tried to fix my gesture , but It was not easy as I didn’t know what posture would be called ‘correct’ posture. So I observed how Mrs. Mor was doing, and I also observed how Da Young was doing since I felt strong energy from these two people. For example, my body trembled and my arms didn’t remind me of holding a cup table, while Da young seems very stable and balance.
- I felt I still lack of energy and stillness when I am doing the training.
- When I do the Basic training, my upper body tends to tilt quite often and can’t hold stillness for a longer time.
- My voice is not enough to intrigue the audience. I should find my witch-like voice or warrior-like voice when I speak the script of the Macbeth.
2) During Viewpoint
- Wow moments: I am not sure whether it is illegal during the Viewpoints, but personally I like how my classmates applied some skills from Suzuki Training to Viewpoints. (i.e. Stomping, Tip-toeing inspired from Basic No.2 )